Most people think of taxes only a two times a year.
Everyone thinks about taxes when they receive their paycheck and notice how much is being taken out for taxes.
The other time usually occurs between January and April when they file their tax returns.
That is when most people call their tax preparer.
The reality is that there are many other times throughout the year that you should consider taxes.
You need to consider taxes:
- When making major purchases
- When you are making purchases for your business
- When you are donating to charity
- When you are gifting money to family members
- When you are setting up your paycheck deductions
- When you buy or sell a house
- And of course, when you receive a letter from the IRS.
McMullen Tax Masters will be there to advise you whenever you need it throughout the year. Unlike seasonal tax preparation offices, we are open year-round to serve all of your tax needs, regardless of when you need us.
Hopefully, you only have to reach out once a year when it is time to file your taxes, but if you need us at other times, we are a phone call or email away from offering guidance.
That is the difference you get with McMullen Tax Master, full-service tax services, available for year-round guidance.